Libcrux is a formally verified cryptographic library that brings together verified artifacts from different sources. It uses hacspec as a common language for the specifications underlying the correctness and security proofs. Libcrux is written in Rust, a modern programming language that is known for its safety and performance. Underneath, it uses verified Rust, C, and Assembly code.
Libcrux provides a wide range of cryptographic primitives, including symmetric encryption, asymmetric encryption, digital signatures, and hash functions. It also provides a number of higher-level cryptographic constructs, such as authenticated encryption and key exchange protocols.
If you are looking for a secure, fast, and portable cryptographic library, then libcrux is a great option. It is the perfect choice for applications where security and safety is critical, such as financial services, healthcare, automotive, and government.
Features & Benefits
- Formally Verified: libcrux has been formally verified. This gives you the highest level of assurance that it is safe to use and free of bugs.
- Speed: libcrux has been optimized for performance, so you can be sure that your applications will not be slowed down by cryptography.
- Portability: libcrux runs on all platforms, including Linux, macOS, Windows, and Android. This makes it ideal for developing applications that run everywhere.
- Flexibility: libcrux provides a wide range of cryptographic primitives, so you don’t need multiple dependencies for you application.
- Open source: libcrux is open source with an Apache 2.0 license, so you can inspect the source code and modify it to your specific needs for integration.
- Maintenance: Cryspen offers support for libcrux to ensure that it still works and is safe to use in 20 years.
To learn more about libcrux, please contact us today.